In a recent webinar, we opened the format to serve as a Visual IVR Question and Answer session. During webinar registration, and even during the event, attendees were able to ask their questions about Visual IVR. Dozens of questions were received and kept coming in right up until the close of this informative event. Much was learned about Visual IVR and many misconceptions were clarified. Whether you are new to the concept of Visual IVR or you are on top of your Visual IVR and digital customer experience research, there is something in this Question and Answer session for you.
Among the many questions asked and answered:
- What does the research say about the customer satisfaction of Visual IVR?
- Does Visual IVR interrupt the flow of the call?
- What is the minimum infrastructure necessary to build a Visual IVR System?
- How can you start Visual IVR on the customer's smartphone?
- How will Visual IVR work with my current voice IVR system?
- Does Visual IVR have application integration and api?
- What are the technical and logistical challenges when transitioning from a standard call center management software product to a Visual IVR ?
- Is there scope for videos within visual IVR?
And many more.